Ratoath Dental Services (We) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed or used by us. By visiting www.ratoathdental.ie you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. If you have an queries about this policy please contact us on you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in thi
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), your data is being collected by Ratoath Dental Services
When and how we collect date from you
We collect data from you:
- When you visit our website www.dratoathdental.ie to place a booking, make an enquiry or fill in a form
- When you email us to make an enquiry or booking
- When you call us to make a booking or enquiry or report a problem
- Through our social media channels
- Through third party websites
- Through data capture devices using cookies and studying which pages you have visited most frequently, the browser you use and other useful information
What data is collected?
The data we collect may include you name and the names of people in your group, email address, postal address, telephone number and credit card details. We never store your credit card details.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below:
To enable us to monitor the usage of our website and the success of our marketing, we use Google Analytics which uses a variety of cookies. These are used to track visitors and collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
If you would like to see a full up-to-date list of all cookies used by our website, you can use the following cookie-checking website https://cookiepedia.co.uk (other cookie-checking websites are available).
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Who collects the information
Ratoath Dental Services collects any personal identifiable information on you that is necessary to use our site, make enquiries and place bookings. We own this information and do not share, sell or rent it to any other person, organisation or company in any way other than is disclosed in this document.
By disclosing this information to us you consent to the collection, storage and processing of your information in the manner described in this policy
How is the information used:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- From time to time we may send you a newsletter with news and information about developments in our business and events in the area. If you wish to opt out of these at any time or you wish to have your data removed from our records, you may do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter.
What security measures do we have in place to protect your information?
Our security procedures for storing and disclosing customer details conform with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which applies from 25 May 2018, so as to prevent unauthorised access to it. The Sites contain links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of the owners and operators of these sites. We therefore recommend you read the privacy statements and policies on each site to which you are asked to submit personal information.
Your rights in relation to this information:
If you decide that you no longer wish to receive newsletters, promotional and marketing emails you should email email@example.com with instructions for us to delete your address data from our records.
Please note that we reserve the right to change this policy at any time in the future, with or without notice. Should we decide to change the policy, we will post notification of the changes on this page.