Dental insurance can offer surprisingly good value for money and takes the worry out of dental costs. Adding Dental cover to personal or corporate medical schemes is especially reasonable. Companies may wish to protect their staff against dental emergencies or add dental cover to existing medical protection. For further advice ask to speak to any of our dentists.
Ratoath Dental is an approved practice with VHI , DeCare Dental and Laya insurance schemes. Each company offers very similar benefits but you may want to consider which policy best suits your needs. Some companies offer 10% discount if the annual fee is paid up front and/or if you are an existing policyholder with that company.
Dental Insurance Cover usually includes:
- Check ups with cleaning (incl. xrays) twice a year. 100% Fully covered !
- After 3 months: 70% cover for fillings, extractions etc.
- After 12 months: 50% cover for Crowns, Veneers, Root Canal Treatment etc.
- After 24 months: €500 towards orthodontic treatment (Depends on the policy)
- Worldwide emergency dental cover.
Claiming for dental treatment is hassle free. Ratoath Dental will take care of all the paperwork! You pay the dentist only for costs not covered.
Ratoath Dental & Implant Centre
The Well Road,
Tel: 01 8256983